Posted on October 18th, 2010 by Renaldo Smith
When most people think about Slat Lake City, most of the thoughts are nature-related. We have all seen the postcard-like pictures of snow-covered driveways, imposing mountain ranges and extensive wildlife. Although all of these elements add to the appeal of the great city, there are more reasons why you should consider making the move to the home of the Great Salt Lake. By the time you’re done reading this guide, you will be anxious to log on to MovingCost.com in search of fast moving help.
- Arts and Culture: Although the city is not known for its art community, Salt Lake City has some of the best and least talked about art galleries in the country. At places like The Beehive House, located on East South Temple Road, and the Hope Gallery and Museum of Fine Art on South Main Street, you can see some of the best artwork anywhere. Whether you’re a fan of contemporary paintings or up and coming graffiti artist, you will love living here.
- Shopping: When most people think about fine shopping destinations, any city in Utah is probably last on the list. However, that’s exactly why Salt Lake City is such a great spot for fashion enthusiasts. In major cities such as Los Angeles and Miami, there is such high demand for products that they are gone out of the stores in a heartbeat. In Sat Lake City, less emphasis is placed on fashion. This often means great availability and cheaper merchandise than you are accustomed to.
- Sports: Salt Lake City has always been a city fit for a sports fanatic. Whether you are into bird watching, fishing, or snow boarding, you can have a lot of fun here. Salt Lake is also the home to arguably the NBA’s most exciting team – the Utah Jazz.
- Quiet Communities: In a time where casino and night club filled communities have became more popular, there are few cities left that are still dominated by tight-knit communities. If you are looking for a place to buy a home and raise a family, or simply get away from the bright lights, you should seriously consider Salt Lake City.
- Restaurants: If you are someone who likes to eat out, you will undoubtedly fall in love with Salt Lake City. Whether you are an avid fan of the classic American burger, or you prefer something foreign, you will be able to dine and wine your life away in this welcoming city. Be sure to try the famed Red Iguana restaurant in the downtown area.
This entry was posted on Monday, October 18th, 2010 at 10:20 am and is filed under Utah. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
2 Responses to “Considering Moving to Salt Lake City? Here Are Five Reasons You Should”
Leave a Reply